Connect with Tim:
Tim, Keller has studied Finance and earned an M.B.A. with honors from the Harvard Business School. He spent the three years following his graduation co-founding a social enterprise, Data Digital Divide (DDD), which extends help to land mine victims and other disadvantaged persons in Cambodia. DDD has over 200 employees and was ranked by Fast Company magazine as a global Top Innovator. Prior to that, Tim worked as an investment banker with Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette where he focused on energy technology and corporate finance.
He later became a Senior Manager at Booz and Company specializing in strategic planning and industry evolution, leading projects in strategy under uncertainty and on financial performance, helping clients manage transformation and change. Tim also is a recipient of the New Mexico Business Review “40 Under 40” Award.
Senator Keller successfully passed 20 bills. Some of his most impactful passed legislation includes:
· Sweeping state investment fund ($20B fund) governance reform
· Creation of the tax expenditure budget for NM’s $1.7B in tax incentives
· Establishing local food purchasing requirements for state agencies
· Expanding In State Business Preference creating 5k new jobs annually
· New Mexico private equity ($280M fund) investment oversight
· Renewable energy financing for Higher Education buildings
· Establishment of “community schools” for 24/7 citizen usage of school facilities